We use the Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger for all electrical load studies and power quality problems.
- Load Studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy Assessments -quantify consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
- Harmonic Measurements – uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Voltage Event Capture – monitor for dips and swells that cause spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- Record power and associated parameters for up to 30 days